Friday, March 22, 2013

Where Is Daniel 3 Part 2?

I really hate to interrupt this wonderful study, but I have not been able to keep my thoughts straight this last week.

Literally my head is spinning!

Beside working through the chapters of Daniel, our personal life has a few things going on. It wouldn't be normal if on this journey through life, they didn't come in multiples. So, it is best to slows down a bit and not stress so much over things I have no control, control the things I can, and give God the time He needs for it.

Oh by golly, I try to give it ALL to Him and know I can TRUST Him. I try to keep in constant communications with Him, but I - am - only - human.Thoughts of fear of the unknown, of the results, can consume me. I then have to follow up with more prayers for more patience. If anything, He does have my full attention!

Rejoice always,  pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18)

Please pray with us as we move through this unknown territory.

“I am leaving you with a gift—peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don’t be troubled or afraid. (John14:27)

I only have 2 more weeks of group study which will then allow me more time on here. Daniel 3 Part 2 will be available soon. Please be patient with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment