Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Life Update

I wanted to pop on here quickly to let those who are reading this portion of my blog know that I have not given up on Daniel. I did have did throw in the towel with Making Sense though. With everything on my plate right now, there is no way it will ever get cleaned if I keep adding more to it.

Hopefully over the next couple of months we should have some of the answers to some of our prays, or at least some direction might be presented, but in reality God's work is never ending and it is His time and His plan.

New meds have my brain captive right now and after 3 weeks on them I am learning how to regain some of what I was able to do before that darn bug knock me down. Baby steps! One day at a time!

Keep praying. Keep popping in and I know He will give me the words to finish Daniel with you.

What about you? Is something bogging you down? Is God speaking to you and it is just so crazy you can barely hear Him. Maybe there is a study that will help you grow as He plans.

It's not to late to get onboard the Siesta Summer Bible Study 2013 by Living Proof Ministries. I'm a week behind myself but can get caught up quickly. I ordered my book today and the first 3 sessions of Gideon to further understand the study. I will not punish myself for going a different pace, or at times a different route, just so long as the destination remains with what God intended..

Each morning, as your eyes open to greet the day, greet Him first. Thank Him for the new day and take it from there. God doesn't need an hour of your time all the time. He loves those little moments too.

See you again really soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment